A little about us.....

My photo
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
We love to create, jewellery, cards & toys mainly....please check out www.serendipityhomecrafts.co.uk....coming soon!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Look, she contributes too!!

Well hello all. Yes, it turns out that Aimee is not the only one who will ever add anything to this. She just will do most of it as she's not insane enough to be doing this along side singing in a barbershop chorus and quartet, being on the committee for said chorus and the committee for a adult disability activity group as well as helping run the activity night. Oh and yes, I do work full time! So Aimee suggested that due to this, my branch of this adventure should be called 'Insanity'! I'm going with that :D

Right so, here is my first offering of what i've made. Hope you like :) Most are up for sale too, so if you like the look get in contact. If it's gone I can always make something similar for you. All the ones below are between £4-10.















No comments:

Post a Comment