A little about us.....

My photo
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
We love to create, jewellery, cards & toys mainly....please check out www.serendipityhomecrafts.co.uk....coming soon!

Monday 23 May 2011

Busy does not do it justice...

So after realising that I had 4 free nights in about 2 months I realised how long its been since I posted here. So I've just put up one i started weeks ago and here are a couple of things I've made in the last week. I'll be quite again for a while. Blame chorus show in wales next week (google BABS if you care), Dan's 30th birthday celebrations in 2 weeks, quartet competition in 3 weeks (google LABBS for that one) and then just over 2 weeks in America after that for my brothers wedding! EEKKKK

So here's what I made;

I'll leave you in Aimee's capable hands (when she's back from her lovely holiday with her husband she heads of on soon!)

Clare -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment